- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Perform general administrative tasks and procurement of supplies and distribution.
- Liaise with the different government agencies and local government units concerning applications and transactions on business registration (clearances, permits and licenses), PEZA registration, visa applications, statutory (SSS/BIR/HDMF/PHIC) registrations and reports, etc.
- Perform other related tasks assigned.
- Graduate of Business, Management, Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, Commerce, or any related four-year course.
- At least 1-2 years experience on similar work.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Above average communication skills.
- Organized and attentive to details.
- Personable, trustworthy, and street smart.
- Highly analytical and trainable.
- Can do the following:
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be very resourceful and flexible.
- Easily build rapport with various contacts/clients.
- Willing to travel and perform menial administrative errands.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.