ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Participates in developing new business in identifying new funding opportunities, drafting of prospective pragmatic budget and determining cost-effectiveness of service delivery;
- Provides management the operating budget through cost analysis support;
- Oversees and coordinates all fiscal reporting activities of the company including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports;
- Develops and maintain system of internal control to safeguard financial asset of the company;
- Ensures adequate cash flow to meet the company’s need and requirements.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy or any related course
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With 5 – 7 years in Managerial capacity
- Expertise in financial and management deals with the day to day financial operations
- Must have related background in consulting, financial planning and analysis
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc. is a growing consulting company established for the purpose of supporting Japanese companies operating within the Philippines from their start-up to ensure that their human resources management is well organized and compliant to existing Philippine laws. Our Vision is to be the top-of-mind Human Resource Management service provider to Japanese companies in the Philippines. Our Mission is to provide our Japanese clients high-caliber Human Resource Management services and support.