Tax and Accounting Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Manage compliance of the company and its clients on all tax and accounting standards by verifying accuracy of payment and tax returns.
- Monitor, review, and conduct analysis on tax planning opportunites and strategies, tax risks, and other tax issues.
- Recommend the most efficient internal controls, policies, and procedures to the company and its clients.
- Assist in complying with annual audit requirements, filing with the corresponding government agencies and coordination with external auditors of both the company and the clients.
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Team in improving exisiting procedures and systerms that will ensure high quality customer service.
- Prepare Financial, Accounting, and Audit reports as may be required.
- Verify accuracy of computerized and manual accounting, as well as record keeping systems.
- Completed a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in an Audit/Accounting firm or similar industries.
- Experience or knowledge in PEZA registration is desirable but not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to taxation, general accounting, and audit practices, principles, and procedures.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills in English as the job entails interaction with Japanese nationals.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, a team player, and values time lines/deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
- Willing to perform client visits on a weekly basis.
- Willing to work in Makati, Laguna, Cavite, or Batangas.
Perks and Benefits
Good compensation package awaits qualified candidates.
- Judgement and Decision Making
- General Accounting
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., HV Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.