Senior Corporate Legal Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Preparation of Minutes of Meeting, Secretary's Certificates, Board Resolutions of all corporate clients.
- Transact with governmental agencies like the BIR, SEC, LGUs to process various applications for clients like amendments of AOI, tax audit, securing of eCARs, dissolution, etc.
- Assist the Corporate Legal Manage in all legal related concerns of the company and clients.
- Renders legal advice and opinion to various legal concerns of clients by conducting research on various related laws, rules, and regulations, jurisprudence, rulings, and issuances, as requested by a client.
- Regularizes and keeps corporate books and records of the company and its clients.
- Prepares compliance and reportorial requirements with various local government agencies.
- Prepares weekly reports to affiliate companies on the status of Corporate Secretary services.
- Apprises management and staff on new and legal jurisprudential developments most likely to affect the operations of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate (preferably Legal Management or any courses that are related to legal matters);
- Experience in related function/field (handling legal-related works) is an advantage; Highly commendable customer service skills;
- Excellent English communication, legal research, and writing skills.
- Can work independently and highly analytical
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.