- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages the daily operations of the accounting department from month and year-end processes (AP/AR, general ledger, tax filing, cash flow, forecasting and budgeting, fixed assets, inventory and other related activities);
- Develops and maintain internal controls, coordinates annual audit activities and ensures resolution to issues and overall compliance;
- Establishes new procedures and recommends enhancements to the workflow of the department;
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reports and presents to manage an analysis or recommendation as needed;
- A graduate of Accountancy-related course;
- CPA is preferred but not required;
- Has a background in General Accounting;
- Preferably has 2-3 years of professional experience;
- Willing to be based in Ortigas City.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.