- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinate with management the documents that need translation;
- Translate Japanese documents to English and vice versa;
- Join meetings to interpret one spoken language into another if necessary;
- Compile translated documents for management's reference;
- Perform ad-hoc duties if needed.
- Must be a College Graduate
- With at least 3 to 4 years of work experience
- Proficient in English and Nihongo (both written and verbal)
- Preferably with JLPT (Japan Language Proficiency Test) N2 Certification
- Willing to be based in Tanauan, Batangas
- Job Type: Full-time
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.