Senior Tax and Accounting Associate
- Makati, Philippines603 Liberty Center, 104 H.V Dala Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manages compliance of the company and its clients on all tax and accounting standards by verifying accuracy of payment and tax returns;
- Monitors, reviews, and conducts analysis on tax planning opportunites and strategies, tax risks, and other tax issues;
- Recommends the most efficient internal controls, policies, and procedures to the company and its clients;
- Assists in complying with annual audit requirements, filing with the corresponding government agencies and coordination with external auditors of both the company and the clients;
- Provide guidance to the Finance and Accounting Team in improving exisiting procedures and systerms that will ensure high quality customer service.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy;
- Must be a CPA;
- At least with 2 years of experience in an Audit Firm;
- Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to Taxation, General Accounting, and Audit Procedures;
- Willing to perform client visits on a weekly basis.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.