Security Content Developer
- Makati, Philippines6/F, 6/F Sycip Law Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for identifying and parsing individual security requirements from regulatory documents; classifying security requirements into security categories and domains; participating in the development of manual test procedures for each of the parsed security requirements; and assisting in the maintenance of the security knowledgebase in accordance with industry best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop manual test procedures for parsed security requirements.
- Maintain the client’s security knowledge base in accordance with industry best practices.
- Contribute to the improvement of the client’s knowledge base by creating and maintaining the relationships between vulnerability alerts and vulnerability plug-ins and any associated vulnerability patches.
- Maintain consistent quality and timely delivery of content output to clients.
- College degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Extensive background in information security
- At least 2- 5 years relative job experience
- General knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- ISO 17799, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, COBIT
- Network security risk assessment/vulnerability assessment/penetration tests
- TCP/IP networking
- Security certification and accreditation
- A strong background in either of the following
- OS platforms (multiple versions of Windows, Solaris, Red Hat Linux)
- Testing different network environments against security requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated with a passion for learning
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.