Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Chat Customer Service Representative in Bacolod, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Philippines.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind?
- In this role, you'll work to resolve customer issues either thru voice or non-voice interactions which includes but not limited to inbound and outbound calling such as chat, text, email, social media, direct messaging as well as other nonverbal platforms.
- Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Connect and resolve issues with customers using voice or non-voice platforms
What You Bring to the Role
- Completed Senior High School or 2 years in college
- At least 6 months of customer service or call center experience
- Great verbal communication and business writing skills
- Should have excellent critical thinking and active listening skills
- You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
- Ideally, a goal-oriented person who has an innovative mindset with a strong desire to promote green initiatives
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community-minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Customer Service