Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Healthcare Customer Service Representative in Bacolod, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Philippines.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC Bacolod office at Level 2 Robinsons Cybergate Center, Araneta Avenue, Singcang Airport.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
What You Bring to the Role
- 3 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Customer Service