The Company Nurse/Receptionist is expected to perform tasks quickly with a high level of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system.
- Act as Company Nurse at Frankfort site, in concurrent capacity.
- Ensure that office supplies, drinks for management and guests, office equipment, medical supplies, and other office utilities are fully functional and always have stock.
- Maintain office cleanliness and maintenance.
- Attend, follow up, and verify all medical-related concerns.
- Conduct monthly medical and office supplies' inventory and requisition.
- Assess employees condition and recommend proper medical attention or action.
- Maintain a complete record of employees who were treated, date attended to, and medicines dispensed.
- Provide support in the reception/front desk through answering and dispersing calls and queries.
- Welcome and/or receive visitors, guests, and applicants.
- Direct them to the right contact or point person.
- Maintain security by following procedures.
- Monitor logbook (both incoming and outgoing).
- Issue visitors' badges.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferably with background in Nursing.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- In excellent health.
- Pleasing personality.
About Telan Business Solutions
Telan Business Solutions is a fast growing local BPO. Its Collection Division has 400 employees and is considered as one of the most trusted collection entities in the country. Recently, the company has ventured into Sales.