Auto Loan Repossessor
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Locates debtors and solicits payment for delinquent accounts particularly pertaining to auto loans.
- Initiates repossession proceedings according to standard rules and practices.
- Pulls-out merchandise, as required.
- Locates, enters, and starts vehicle being repossessed, using special tools, if key cannot be obtained from debtor, and returns vehicle to creditor.
- Performs other related tasks which he is capable to perform as instructed by superiors.
- Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to the Team Leaders.
- Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, listening as well as verbal and written.
- Flexible and with ability to work long hours as needed.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, related to auto repossession.
- Education: preferably College level with relevant experience.
- Experience: 2-4 years experience in the same capacity.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.