- No. 146 3rd Floor Frankfort Building Pasig Blvd. Bagon Ilog, Pasig City
- Full time
- Collects payment of past due bills based on the list provided by the assigned bank
- Adheres to guidelines and regulations set by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), the company and/or assigned bank.
- Locates account holders using background checks, social media, database and any other means available
- Review loan documents and organize lists according to severity of delinquency.
- Ensures all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Set up repayment plans and new terms of collection. Document new commitment to repay debt.
- Coordinates with Team Leader regarding concerns on his assigned accounts
- At least College Level or College Graduate
- At least three (3) months experience in the same capacity, preferably in a Collections Agency or Bank
- Fresh graduates or those without experience are also welcome to apply
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.