Assistant Operations Manager
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Oversee operations of a substantial segment of recovery division with focus on auto loans
- Liaise with bank officers to address all concerns.
- Formulate innovative strategies to improve productivity.
- Monitor the productivity level of subordinates and effectiveness of Team Leaders and Supervisors.
- Coordinate closely with HR to address manpower needs
- Assist Operations Team in setting up new projects.
- Improve existing protocols/processes to maximize efficiency of operations
- Assist in training of new agents and retraining of old agents with performance issues
- Strong background in local collections, preferably from a bank or lending institution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Results-oriented and driven
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.