- Working Relationships:
- Reports directly to the Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Directly supervises the work of employees assigned to his team
- Supervises the team and ensures that subordinates adhere to guidelines and regulations set by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- Implements and enforces the Company's Policy on Employee Conduct
- Supervises collections projects related to new services and products to ensure that specific collection goals are met.
- Provides recommendations and guidance to subordinates on how to deal with outstanding or delinquent debt accounts
- Evaluates current methods of collection operations for quality, efficiency, effectiveness and cost consideration.
- Resolves problems that deviate from standard collection procedures.
- Prepares reports required by Management.
- College Level to College Graduate
- Three (3) to four (4) years experience in the same capacity, preferably in a Collections Agency or Bank
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.