Cantonese Speaker | Corporate Interpreter
- Pasig, Philippines
- 90,000.00 - 130,000.00 PHP / month
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 4 bulan
The Interpreter is responsible for handling telephone or video calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode of interpretation between speakers of foreign language and English. The calls may involve simple or complex, non-technical or technical subjects in Healthcare,Government, Insurance, Finance, Utilities, Travel and Hospitality, 911 emergency services, Law Enforcement, Courts, and General Business.
- Renders correct concepts and meanings between foreign language and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another, upholding the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages.
- Provides strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation, and is prepared for challenging calls at any time
- Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation,pleasant and professional voice, as well as polite forms of expressions.
- Follows instructions of clients, manages the flow of the call and avoid taking over the call, as well as avoids interaction with the limited English speaker person without the client's permission.
- At least a high school graduate and with basic web navigation skills.
- Native or high intermediate fluency in foreign and English language
- Advanced skills in the cultural dynamics (cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of both foreign language and English
- Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and remain neutral and objective at all times
- Experience as an Interpreter is highly preferred
- Must be willing to work in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- If currently outside the Philippines, please make sure you are available for SKYPE interview
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.