The Sr. Manager Six Sigma is responsible for the development and delivery of an effective six sigma program for Asia sites and other regions as needed. The primary objective is to drive six sigma competency across the organization through training, interactions with leaders, and advocacy of six sigma education campaigns.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordination with program delivery leaders and directors in identifying six sigma candidates who will undergo green and yellow belt certification programs
- Conduct meetings with senior leadership team to update on six sigma progress including success rate of six sigma projects
- Coordination with Finance in ensuring that actual and projected financial benefits are measurable and tracked. For completed projects, ensure that Finance Department
- measures the actual benefits generated
- Conduct green belt training for identified candidates and develop validation exams prior to certification
- Conduct train the trainer sessions with yellow belt trainers to ensure standardized learning approach
- Mentor green belt candidates on the DMAIC methodology and application to their projects
- Mentor direct reports on their development
- Project Management
- Track status of all six sigma projects
- Track training completion vs. planned
- Take the lead in developing a standard approach to analytics and data management
- Develop a knowledge management governance system to ensure that all learnings and activities implemented in a project are stored and made available to other six sigma project teams
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending country and region meeting.
- Auditing of Client workflow/processes.
- Participating in company wide projects.
Key Metrics and Scorecard:
- The Six Sigma Sr. Program Manager’s scorecard will be discussed individually by the immediate superior.
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Six Sigma Black Belt or higher
- Has worked in a Quality, Training, or Operations department.
- Has worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis
- and differentiation purposes.
- Has proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM business or a closely
- related industry.
- Has experience in monitoring skills and coaching skills related to behaviour specific
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear objectives and priorities
1. Organizational Awareness
2. People Leadership
3. Customer- Centric
4. Goal- Orientation
5. Quality Orientation
6. Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
8. Expertise Skills
11. Generating Vision
- Job level
- Director / Executive
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 2007 Strata 100 Bldg., F Ortigas Road (Emerald Avenue), Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.