- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Handles inbound customer service concerns.
- Handles call placements to put clients on ongoing conference calls.
- Assists customers to create, modify, and cancel their conference calls.
- Provides walkthrough self-service tools and do features up-selling.
- Assists leaders in facilitating their respective conference calls.
- Ensures that issues are reduced or are resolved.
- Provides excellent service to all clients using available tools and resources.
- At least a High School Graduate with good computer navigation skills.
- College Graduates are very much welcome to apply.
- Above average to excellent communication skills.
- Neutral accent is a must.
- No BPO Experience required.
- Willing to work in a BPO company.
- Willing to start ASAP.
- Willing to work in Makati.
- Flexible in terms of schedule and rest days.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.