- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaTeknikmart.com, RW.10, South Gunung Sahari, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 12,000,000.00 - 16,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR12,000,000.0016,000,000.0012,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Analysis of manpower planning and assisting recruitment for all divisions (job posting, testing, interviewing, offering and running an induction process).
- Supports the whole operations of the business by overseeing procurement process for fixed assets (operational transportation, computers) and stationary (choosing appropriate vendors and maintain a good relationship)
- Updating company regulations in accordance to government regulations and management’s policy, as well as ensuring that company regulations are practiced accordingly.
- Analysis and calculations of monthly allowance and salary (monthly salary, eating allowance and annual leave)
- Conducting a final recap of annual performance review for all employees.
- Handling new and existing employees for matters related to BPJS
- Coordinating with G.A officer to ensure that company’s physical assets are in top notch condition.
- Coordinating with GA officer to ensure that human resource documents and company’s legal documents (SIUP) are up to date.
- Provide coaching and counselling for existing employees
- Carry out a monitoring and executing HR-related functions such as contract review, mutation, promotion and warning letters.
- Last but not least, maintaining a good relationship with all our existing employees
A HRGA manager in general is expected to lead a team consisted of HR Junior Manager, HR officer, GA officer, receptionist and office boy. Henceforth, it is essential that they possess excellent communication and leadership skills. In brief, they will be doing jobs that ranges from managing payroll, recruitment, training needs analysis, updating company regulations, handling documents that are related to human resources (such as BPJS) and managing company’s physical fixed assets.
Why Join us?
- Above average salary and bonuses
- Orient group is group of companies that are established and still rapidly growing, therefore great learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Great and modern workplace environment
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar position
- Age range from 35-40
- Minimum education: Bachelor of Law or Bachelor of psychology from reputable university
- Good knowledge of HR, GA functions and labor’s law (UU No. 13)
- In depth understanding of BPJS Procedure
- Have a good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Leadership capability
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management
- HRIS software
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Teknikmart.com, RW.10, South Gunung Sahari, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Business Supplies and Equipment
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.