Administrative Officer IV - Procurement Division
- Taguig, Philippines3/F, East Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,531.00 PHP / monthPHP30,531.00MONTH
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in the implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) within the Procurement Division, in compliance with international quality management systems standards;
- Supports the review and evaluation of incoming purchase requests to ensure quality and adequacy of information, specifications, and quantities;
- Performs periodic inventory undertaking and facilitates physical verification of inventory items;
- Supports the conduct of evaluation of suppliers with respect to their delivery performance and quality of goods & services delivered;
- Prepares and submits agency reports and other communication required by overseeing agencies;
- Identifies and recommends disposal for all expendable properties of the agency;
- Provides necessary technical/administrative support to the Bids and Awards Committee; and
- Performs other related functions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 1 year relevant experience
- TRAINING: 4 hours relevant training
APPLICANTS WHO UPLOAD AN INCOMPLETE SET OF DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT PHASE OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Perks and Benefits
Licenses and Certifications
- Career Service Professional
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.