Marketing and Events Associate - Digital and Multimedia
- Makati, PhilippinesPaseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Position Summary: The main goal of the Marketing & Events team of Teach for the Philippines is to support operations by acquiring, engaging, and retaining funders and partners. Over and above creating innovative campaigns to acquire partners and effectively executing events that engage and retain stakeholders, the individual that works in this role is expected to work well with all of our stakeholders, efficiently handle internal and external communication through multimedia efforts and creative means, as well as implementation of marketing initiatives that would increase brand awareness for the organization.
What is the job’s purpose? The job primarily supports the work that the Marketing & Events team does to maintain brand leadership for the organization.
How does the job fit within the organization? Without a strong and clear brand presence, potential partners and recruits would be unable to connect and engage with the organization. This would then make it difficult for Admissions, Government Relations, Development and other external-facing functions to carry out the mission of working towards the vision of accessible education for all Filipino children.
Why is the job important? Teach for the Philippines believes in building strong partnerships and collaborating. The initiatives carried out by this role on behalf of the organization provide an opportunity to forge these partnerships and collaborations both within Teach for the Philippines and with our various stakeholders.
What position does this job report to? This role reports directly to the Marketing & Events Manager, but to a certain extent will also be required to work cross-functionally inside and outside the organization (specifically for our events and activities that involve numerous functions).
What is the span of control of the role? An Associate in Teach for the Philippines has the ability to contribute to the conceptualization and execution of our organization’s activities. The organization's leadership believes in hiring individuals for specific talents and skill sets; and then with trust and good faith, subsequently allowing those individuals to exercise significant control in their job responsibilities – so long as they achieve pre-agreed upon goals and maintain the shared objectives of the organization, as well as do work that fits within the parameters of both the organization (Core Values and Employee Handbook) and their function's specific framework.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Assist in creating and delivering the organization’s Marketing Plan by
- Producing digital media campaign concepts and communication materials for internal and external marketing
- Produce and/or edit materials necessary to run campaigns and/or events which include but are not limited to audio-visual presentations (AVP), photo slideshows, and posters
- Maintain and manage the organization’s digital media platforms which include but are not limited to the TFP website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Maintain and update information on the organization’s website and/or other pertinent digital platforms
- Stakeholder Relations
- Conduct research on stakeholders as a campaign requires
- Ensure excellent stakeholder service
- Implement events and projects from the proposal up to its delivery
- Attend briefings and meetings
- Provide on-site event management and support
- Ensure excellent and high-quality community engagement during the event
- Ensure that events happen on time, within budget, and meet, if not exceed expectations
- Monitor and evaluate statistics and data arising from each event or project
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on the function’s projects
- 2 or more years of digital media management experience in a corporate or collegiate setting required
- Strong technical skills in graphic design /photography /video editing required
- Background in organizational communication is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English and Filipino
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite photo/video editing applications
- Strong quality orientation/attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Proactive; strong initiative to take on tasks
- Ability to pivot strategies based on a given situation
- Resourceful; good at staying within budgets
- Strong ability to positively engage with individuals from various cultures and/or backgrounds
- Professional demeanor
- Open to working on weekends and evenings
- Open to travel to various cities or regions in the country
- Ability to work under deadline pressure with a high level of personal responsibility
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to adapt quickly and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a positive outlook
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.