VIP and Corporate Account Sales Manager
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, Active Fun Building, 9th Ave., corner 28th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 4-year College Degree;
- Experience and knowledge of the following;
- organizational effectiveness and operations management;
- business and management principles and practices;
- financial and accounting principles and practices;
- human resource principles and practices;
- project management principles and practices.
- Must be confident, independent, flexible and highly responsible;
- Meeting Sales Goals;
- Selling to Customer Needs;
- Motivation for Sales;
- Sales Planning;
- Building Relationships;
- Managing Processes;
- Market Knowledge;
- Developing Budgets;
S/he is responsible for both VIP and Corporate Sales. S/he will act as the primary growth engine for the company’s VIP customer and Corporate clients’ base while maximizing sales of the company. S/he sets realistic expectations and pushes through on these expectations with determination and drives to make company revenues grow as much as possible.
They are responsible for the operations of a company’s sales force, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring performance of teams and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right in schedule
- Establishes and develops relationships by providing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts – VIP and Corporate.
- Act as the VIPs first point of contact, consider their requirements and satisfy them accordingly.
- To facilitate direct pro-active retention activities for active, or dormant VIP customer, thus increasing Company revenues and VIP customers satisfaction levels.
- Tele-market new products, exclusives, and arrivals based on VIPs interests/trends.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives.
- Update and maintain database of all the VIP customers and Corporate clients for future references.
- Submit ongoing reports of the trends and requirements of different VIP and Corporate clients.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Completing administrative work, as required.
- Generate new accounts and clients.
- Establish and meet yearly, quarterly and monthly sales budget.
- Be able to explain the business case and attendant return of Investment, and develop written proposals to win new business
- Works closely with the Sales Team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of their products.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Performs collection activities as required.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Tracks personal sales statistics and submits them to Sales Manager for period reviews.
- Completes proactive customer “goodwill” calls.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are the pioneer luxury floral boutique in the Philippines. Our flagship store is strategically located in Bonifacio Global City.
Our florists are known for their lavish and abundant use of color and texture paired with unique vision in creating opulent and dramatic floral displays that makes any person's ordinary day, memorable.