- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 minutes ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, Active Fun Building, 9th Ave., corner 28th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Completed a Degree or Undergraduate program in floral design.
- Must be able to understand what a customer is looking for, explain options, and provide high-quality flowers and service.
- Must be well organized, to keep the business operating smoothly and to ensure that orders are completed on time.
- Knowledgeable in raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Familiar with the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knows how to maximize the level of creativity in every aspect.
- Has background and took formal floral design training is an advantage.
- Knows how to use their sense of style to develop aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Artistic Ability;
- Customer-Service Skills;
- Organizational Skills;
- Conceptualization and Execution of Design Projects;
- Floral and Structural Design;
- Sales and Marketing;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
S/he is responsible for artistically arranging flowers to make flower bouquets, boxed blooms, wedding bouquets, wreaths, corsages, and other decorations using fresh and preserved flowers. S/he uses her sense of artistry and knowledge of different types of flowers and recommends flowers and designs to clients. S/he determines the type of arrangement desired, the occasion, and the date, time, and location that each arrangement is needed. S/he recommends flowers and greenery for each arrangement considering customer’s budget. S/he also designs floral displays that evoke a particular sentiment or style
- Leads and provides the direction of the florist team in terms of design in accordance to the company’s standards.
- Train and learn together with the florist team by weekly trainings of various floral arrangements and designs for continuous improvement and growth.
- Brainstorms and conceptualizes the overall set design of each event held directly or indirectly by the company – whether in-store or outdoor events.
- Facilitates different workshops for clients in a fun and informative way
- Coordinates with the rest of the teams – Florists, Store, Sales, Marketing and HR and Administration Team to ensure proper execution of events and workshops.
- Takes good care of the flowers and foliage in stock and on display by cutting stems to proper length, keeping flowers watered and fresh, discard or reuse/recycle wilting or dead arrangements, etc.
- Provides concepts and ideas of design for the overall interior of the store such as window display, visual merchandise, etc.
- Ensures that concept designs are approved and executed accordingly within the company’s standards and is able to adjust to the given budget. This must be done on a weekly, monthly or depending on the theme or occasion of the month (if necessary).
- Design and prepare floral arrangements for general sale.
- Design and prepare floral arrangements to meet specific client requirements.
- Arrange both fresh and preserved flowers, greenery, decorations and a range of other materials into arrangements. Work with a wide range of foliage and flowers.
- Set and maintain service standards.
- Fill special orders for holidays or other occasions.
- Work clients to fulfill their vision for occasions such as weddings, birthdays, or celebrations and events. Make traditional corsages, bouquets, wreaths, and wedding decorations, as well as other kinds of original designs.
- Able to adjust to the budget of the client and provide a design of floral arrangements based on the client’s requirements.
- Fulfill large orders.
- Inform customers about the care, maintenance, and handling of flowers and foliage.
- Provide advice and suggestions for flowers selection.
- Unpack flowers and prepare for storage.
- Deliver flowers to clients, if necessary.
We are the pioneer luxury floral boutique in the Philippines. Our flagship store is strategically located in Bonifacio Global City.
Our florists are known for their lavish and abundant use of color and texture paired with unique vision in creating opulent and dramatic floral displays that makes any person's ordinary day, memorable.