- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ground Floor, Active Fun Building, 9th Ave., corner 28th street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and rendering overtime (if needed)
- Retail Merchandise Sales
- Complaint Resolution
- Business Retention
- Solution Selling Techniques
- Performance Marketing
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
Provides fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Retail Sales Associates have an emphasis on the store and product knowledge, providing information on product features, and knowing related items to sell a single or an entire package of products. They know how to greet, qualify, recommend and close every customer in their store, and know how to handle basics in customer service satisfaction.
Retail Sales Associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas and ensure that it is clean, purchasable and safe. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers.
These associates work in cooperation with their Store Supervisor, other associates in their store as well as other sales departments to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Meeting and making a connection with customers through excellent service, asking questions and listening to client's needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
- Inspiring the client to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, Te Amo’s, and the purchase that will lead to a cultivating successful relationship with retail customers
- Ensuring that all fresh and preserved flowers on display packaging are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
- Learning Te Amo’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Handle all returns courteously and professionally
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals and Rewards and Recognition goals
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Te Amo’s commitment to our customer – the most important person in our store
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related to POS functions and procedures
- Develop product knowledge by reading and familiarizing oneself to price catalog, presentations, and materials used during orientation attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Maintain good housekeeping standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
We are the pioneer luxury floral boutique in the Philippines. Our flagship store is strategically located in Bonifacio Global City.
Our florists are known for their lavish and abundant use of color and texture paired with unique vision in creating opulent and dramatic floral displays that makes any person's ordinary day, memorable.