- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4F JY Square Mall, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration & Accountancy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Marketing, or any related 4-year course.
- successful 1 year outbound call center experience is an advantage.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Self-driven, self-reliant and can manage pressure well.
- Must be extremely persistent and diligent.
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Internet phone (AVAYA/Xlite)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Communication (Email and Phone)
- Excellent Communication skills
- This person needs to be highly fluent and understandable in English
- Must be able to formulate good email responses and be effective in communication and getting back to clients who have called in or emailed and need help.
- Must have strong sales ability and experience.
- Must be able to think and adjust quickly and find ways to relate to the artists they work with.
- Must be a self motivator and able to receive and respond positively to direction and help.
Description & Requirements
- The Acquisitions editor is responsible for making outbound calls to authors and artists.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Acquisitions Editor
Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC, is a Christian-based, family-owned, mainline publishing organization with a mission to discover unknown authors. We combine unknown authors' undiscovered potential with Tate Publishing's unique approach to publishing and provide them with the highest quality books and the most inclusive benefits package available. Tate Publishing was formed after Founders Richard & Rita Tate published their first book with a traditional, mainline royalty publishing company. They soon found that after investing many years of their lives into their work, it was no longer theirs. The rights were now the publisher's, and the majority of the royalties were going to the publisher. That's when the Tates set out to redefine what a mainline royalty publisher should be. Remember, the most important step to get started is to submit your manuscript. In 2010, we accepted only a single-digit percentage of authors who submitted manuscripts for publication. At Tate Publishing & Enterprises, we believe your work is just that—your work. We believe that you should make the most money from your project. You will retain all rights to your manuscript, PLUS retain the highest royalties in the business from your sales. That's the way it should be! And that's the way we do business.