Brand, Environment, and Design Head | BGC
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Commercenter BGC, 31st St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree holder of a Marketing or Communications course from the University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University or De LaSalle University; preferably Cum Laude.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables.
- Experience leading an autonomous stream within a large program, balancing varying and competing company interests and limitations, and managing teams off site.
- The Brand, Environment, and Design Head is responsible for the strategy, design, development and implementation of the creative services practice within TaskUs.
- They are directly accountable for the performance of the Brand, Environment, and Design team in support of all its clients, both internal and external.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!