- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7/F Anonas LRT City Center, Aurora Blvd., Anonas, QC, Quezon City, Philippines
Education: Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1-year Team Leader experience is required for this position;
- Experience working on phone, email, and live chat customer support campaigns;
- Excellent written grammar skills and strong technical skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skill;
- Above average verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with e-commerce and/or ZenDesk or any other CRMs is a plus;
- Must be willing to work on different shifts.
- Drive performance of the teammates to continuously hit metrics and goals.
- Coach, motivate and engage teammates to ensure that they are a productive resource to TaskUs.
- Act as a liaison between the teammates and other departments.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!