Corporate Recruitment Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 84% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7/F Anonas LRT City Center, Aurora Blvd., Anonas, QC, Quezon City, Philippines
EDUCATION: Graduate of Psychology or any related courses.
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in handling non-agent, executive, business, support recruitment.
- Sourcing background in support positions an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in reports and analysis an advantage.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Knowledge in utilizing the following recruitment tools: HRIS, TALEO, and other related tools.
- Fast-paced, flexible, collaborative with a “Can Do” and resilient attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Efficient problem-solving and process orientation skills;
- Driven and passionate about work;
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment: sourcing (posting, resume mining/networking), interviewing, scheduling with hiring managers, conducting job offers, updating reports and escorting candidates to interviews - achieve recruitment goals and targets of the team.
- Conduct regular daily call-outs/screening in order to maintain an ample pool for future requirements - ensure the tapping of available leads and timely feedback is given to the candidates processed.
- Attend business meetings to interface and access the ramp requirements and coordinate with hiring managers.
- Perform good decision-making in the management of new requisitions.
- Create effective action plans for aging requisitions in order to close them out.
- Effectively handle own set of requisitions and provide regular hiring updates to hiring managers.
- Update and maintain spreadsheets/recruitment database/trackers and other required reporting documents - ensure accuracy and timeliness of said reports.
- Serve as escalation point for staff-related concerns/needs and report issues to direct the supervisor which require immediate attention.
- Coordinate with HR on hired employees - completion of 201 files and other pre-employment requirements.
- Achieve individual performance specific to attendance, punctuality and schedule adherence.
- Work on special projects/takes the initiative and perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Promote and develop continuous improvement and value-creation initiatives benefiting the organization and internal/external candidates.
- Consistent adherence to company policies and code of conduct.
- Emanate TaskUs’ Core Values consistently.