- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 93% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, ENTEC 1 Bldg., NEPO Complex, Teresa Ave., Angeles City, Pampanga, Angeles, Philippines
Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
Attention to Detail
Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- A graduate of Industrial, Electronics, or Communications Engineering.
- 5-10 years experience in Facilities and Building management, or related field.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication. No robots.
- A ridiculously awesome attitude to blend well with the TaskUs culture!
- Supervising and managing the company’s facilities and building administration, as well as an all-star personnel that includes receptionists; security guards; janitorial agencies; maintenance, and canteen concessionaires.
- A Master Protector. This means you’ll be ensuring the safety of our employees by providing a secure and hazard-free working environment for everyone.
- Put on the shoes of a Quality Inspector. You’ll make sure that our workplace remains in tip-top shape. You’ll call out renovations, repairs, and maintenance if needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!