- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 88% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a few seconds ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Angeles, Angeles, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Lead and direct the HR team to deliver an excellent HR service to the business including managing the day to day HR Operations.
- Implementation of Performance management and review of the policy and the process which include being an advisor to the line managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Policy, procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Support the HR Head to ensure implementation of all company policies and procedures as well as conduct an annual review to ensure it’s up to date in line with current employment law.
- Making clear communications on the up to date changes to any policies or procesess.
- Conduct new hire on boarding for Managers.
- Manage the Company-wide employee engagement.
- Measure of employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement then recommending action items to address those.
- Come up with solutions to people related issues in support to the business.
- Manage priorities between HR operations and projects.
- Deal with complex employee grievance or discipline issues.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!