First Impression Ambassador | Cavite
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Cavite City, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Welcomes and greets candidates, executives, clients and vendors.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials.
- Receive letters, invoices, mail and re-route them to proper department.
- Take up other duties as assigned that concerns clients, applicants, and vendors.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!