Workforce Scheduler | Pampanga
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 minutes ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6th Floor, ENTEC 1 Bldg., NEPO Complex, Teresa Ave., Angeles City, Pampanga, Angeles, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree or at least 2nd-year undergraduate in any field or course;
- Preferably with 1-year experience RTA/WFM;
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organization skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other database generating applications;
- Flexible and quickly adapts to changing business needs and processes.
- Possess solid business logic and analytical skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to work independently, cooperatively as a member of a team and to coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to transform data into organized insightful information.
- Able to meet tight deadlines; strong ability to self-manage on deliverable execution.
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed high profile position.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Analytical/Strategic skills.
- Design, development, and maintenance of databases, spreadsheets, and reports as required by appropriate channels and recipients.
- Collates and generates performance reports (such as but not limited to QA monitoring, Quality of Service and Efficiency) and sends them out in a timely manner.
- Analyze and report data and trends and develop forecast models.
- Audits reports and uses available resources to confirm accuracy.
- Define problems, new reporting requirements, independently conduct research as necessary, formulates solutions, makes recommendations.
- Oversees and facilitates the flow of information between and among operations, departments, and campaigns.
- Implements streamlined and repeatable solutions for reporting practices.
- Ensures that deadline are monitored appropriately and informational reports are received from relevant program managers in a timely manner.
- Meet all Key Performance Indicators.
- Work in line with the company's culture and adhere to the expected standards of behavior.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!