Operations Manager | Pampanga
- 6 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 86% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 minutes ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Angeles Dr, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably a Manager specializing in BPO Operations and Management or equivalent.
- Has handled at least 100 FTEs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, any field.
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications.
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
- Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to his campaigns.
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Guide Team Leaders in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist the Operations Director in crafting operations procedures.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!