Real Time Analyst
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 20 days
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Aurora Blvd, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any course, preferably in Economics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Preferably with 1-year experience RTA/WFM
- High level of attention to detail;
- Good analytical skills including root cause analysis;
- Strong numerical literacy and a thorough understanding of contact center and WFM metrics;
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management, both written and verbal;
- Strong proactive decision-making skills;
- Ability to read trends and project those trends into future forecasts;
- High degree of empathy for fellow workers;
- Ability to resolve differences with win-win solutions.
- Monitor queue level performance and variance to forecast in real time.
- Report any significant variations from forecast to Operations and WFM Management.
- Provide recommendations for addressing and responding to variations from a forecast.
- Monitor agent level schedule adherence.
- Report any significant in adherence to Operations and WFM Management in a proactive and in an urgent manner.
- Analyze variations to forecast and project impact for the remainder of the day.
- Compile and submit intraday reports with accuracy and timelines as well as proactive recommendations for actions.
- Update schedules with real-time attendance and exceptions.
- Approve/recommend alternatives for real-time schedule exception requests.
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!