Customer Service Guru | Cavite
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 8 days
- Recruiter responds
- 99% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2F, Lumina Point Mall, Lumina Point, Bayan Luma II, Cavite, Imus, Philippines
- Finished 2 years in College or Vocational Courses/ Bachelor's/ College degree
- Preferably with 6 months Call Center experience
- Ridiculously Good Communication Skills
- Willing to work at Imus, Cavite!
- Determine requirements by working with customers.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!