Customer Success Guru
- Taguig, Philippines
- 18,600.00 - 29,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
The Guru team at Shopify supports shop owners around the clock on the telephone, e-mail and chat. With over 243,000 shops, we are looking for talented people to join our growing remote Guru team. We love our merchants and are always looking for ways to make things better. As a Guru at Shopify, your feedback on the product and our merchants is incredibly valuable.
Our Gurus are well equipped to handle any questions that our merchants might have. Sales, online marketing, billing, technical issues, third party apps and design are just some examples of the types of questions you will get. Check out our 1000+ pages of support documentation for a taste of what you will be asked. This role is very challenging and incredibly fast paced, yet rewarding. You’ll get hands-on experience working with online businesses. There are no scripts; we want you to be yourself and work with the merchant to find solutions and help them grow their business.
What your day to day looks like:
- You start your day with a team meeting to catch up on current issues.
- The phone queue is waiting to be tackled. You jump on and start answering calls from our merchants.
- A merchant has a question about a CSV upload. You head to our support docs and find an awesome tutorial that explains how to upload products to their online store. While you’re looking through their store admin, you notice that the merchant hasn’t set up any shipping rates yet, so you proactively send them a doc that explains how shipping rates work.
- With the phone queue under control, time to jump over to live chats. Multitasking here is key as you’ll be handling multiple requests at a time.
- You finish off your day knowing that you’ve had a major impact on the success of our merchants.
- Helping our merchants identify the proper plan and feature set for their business.
- Proactively identifying future growth opportunities that benefit the merchant.
You'll need to:
- Be passionate about customer success and helping the team.
- Have a great sense of humor, have a strong desire to learn, and are a great communicator.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be proactive and own issues from beginning to end.
- Most importantly, be resourceful and really enjoy problem solving.
- Be comfortable discussing business topics such as sales and marketing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Twenty-Four Seven McKinley, 24th St. corner 7th Ave, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Customer Service
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.