- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in a related field.
• Proficiency with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Proficiency working with interactive pen displays & tablet styluses (e.g. Wacom).
• Experience designing outstanding web-based products for consumer or enterpriseoriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and
limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile,
Android and iOS.
• Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design
rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
• Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
• Experience with line art vectors
At TARA.AI we are seeking a full-time skilled Visual Designer, with 3+ years of experience in graphic and visual communication, product design or UI/UX Design, and a passion to bring new and exciting ideas to life. This position is based in Makati, PH.
Visual Designers weave iconography, typography, color, space and texture together to help our users successfully navigate TARA. As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. Your sketches will be utilized in product design, which will eventually be seen and interacted with, by thousands of users around the world. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms.