Supply Chain Manager (Cikarang)
- Bekasi Regency, IndonesiaBekasi Regency, West Java (Jawa Barat), IndonesiaBekasi RegencyWest Java (Jawa Barat)IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Establishes and achieves regional sales and profitability goals as identified in annual budget.
- Responsible for managing warehouse and inventory management.
- Ensures availability to planned stocking levels. Recognizes, monitors, and provides timely resolutions to problems with inventory accuracy, obsolescence, and excess stock.
- Maintains accuracy of inventory counts through a regular cycle count program.
- Provides training on methods and use of equipment used in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; communicates changes to employees of company processes and procedures.
- Understand routes shipments to carrier for efficient and economical order delivery.
- Conducts performance appraisals and recommends corrective action where needed.
- Develops and improves the capabilities of employees by demonstrating the skills and behaviours associated with outstanding performance.
- Ensures a clean safe working environment and adherence to all established company safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates willing to relocate within Indonesia.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Having experience in the Fresh field is an advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management System.
- Preferably Supervisor/Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain/Fresh industries or equivalent.
- Has strong experience in 3PL and warehouse operation.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.