- Develop and manage customer relationship with buyers; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local Tanihub business objectives are achieved
- Achieve / exceed all key sales metrics and target for the national account (Target, margin and trade support).
- Work in close partnership with marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution
- Partner with Supply Chain to ensure Customer Service levels and met / exceeded
- Work with Marketing to develop plans to drive category / trade business plans; work with branch sales to manage customer day to day at store level as key stakeholder
- Developing promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
- Managing customer negotiations in relation to Tanihub’s commercial strategy and customers trading terms
- Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunitiies for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories.
Background & Purpose:
This is a new role in Tanihub and the scope is to centralize the management of all national chain retailers under one PIC. Our expansion in the past years has lead to fragmentation and a lack of overview where all commercial managers only took care of their area and there was no national day to day management of these accounts. The national key account manager is going to only take care of national retailer management and regional and local accounts will be handled by the branch teams.
- Experience with a fast moving consumer goods company of at least 2 years proven track record /Sales Experience with key international or local retailers.
- Experience of influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations.
- Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Finance is an advantage
- Educated to minimum Bachelor’s degree level in a commercial subject
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (Bahasa and English)
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.