Marketing Manager (TaniFund)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage and implement online and email marketing initiatives.
- Design, develop, and distribute content marketing deliverables.
- Monitor online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Manage creation of graphics and illustrative copy.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviors.
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools.
- Manage established partnership relationships.
- -dentifying new customers, supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy while directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts and communicating the marketing plan.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in marketing and other related areas
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Marketing Manager
- Good exposure in the Fintech world, prior experience in the Fintech industry would be looked upon favourably
- Experience in leading a team and have the ability to guide and manage team to deliver the best results with optimum budget
- Creativity, problem solving
- Able to take initiative and work with tight timelines
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership and team-work skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.