- Sukoharjo, IndonesiaSukoharjo, Central Java (Jawa Tengah), IndonesiaSukoharjoCentral Java (Jawa Tengah)Indonesia
- Full time
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipement
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them
- Repairing machines, equipments, or structures as necessary
- Candidate must possess at least SMU in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh-graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipments, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints and repair manuals as necessary
- Experience with precision measuring instrument or electronic testing devices
- Experience performing routine maintenance
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- E-Commerce Agriculture
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.