- Create, administer, and implement the business development strategies and tactics for the company.
- Identify, evaluate, solicit, and follow-up with targets through multiple sales, communications, and marketing methods.
- Initiate and develop relationships with key prospects to identify and meet prospects’ business needs.
- Oversee and implement full sales cycle, including market research, needs analysis, pitch, closing, renewal, and upsell.
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure project success.
- Create and customize presentations and other sales materials.
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Provide fintech/product lending/investment banking expertise and relevant experience into the product and services portfolio and strategic planning process as needed.
- Capture prospect and market needs and trends and consult with executive leadership and internal teams for solution development.
- Lead and nurture team members, develop future leaders.
- Bachelor Degree, Master Degree would be looked upon favourably.
- High level of expertise in the Fintech (p2p lending)/ product lending/ investment banking industry.
- High English proficiency.
- Leadership skills.
- Able to strive in challenging environment, high level of initiative, passionate about encouraging the local farmers.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.