Operation Branch Manager
- Makassar, IndonesiaMakassar, South Sulawesi (Sulawesi Selatan), IndonesiaMakassarSouth Sulawesi (Sulawesi Selatan)Indonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for managing warehouse and inventory management
- Ensures availability to planned stocking levels. Recognizes, monitors, and provides timely resolutions to problems with inventory accuracy, obsolescence, and excess stock.
- Maintains accuracy of inventory counts through a regular cycle count program.
- Provides training on methods and use of equipment used in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; communicates changes to employees of company processes and procedures.
- Understand routes shipments to carrier for efficient and economical order delivery.
- Conducts performance appraisals and recommends corrective action where needed.
- Develops and improves the capabilities of employees by demonstrating the skills and behaviours associated with outstanding performance.
- Ensures a clean safe working environment and adherence to all established company safety rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates willing to relocate within Indonesia
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Maximum age 35 yo
- At least 7 years of experience in managing profitability of business unit.
- Qualified candidates must have a proven record of commitment, ambition and drive toward establishing and achieving goals.
- Passion, leadership, initiative, problem solving, and professionalism are all supplementary factors to your success in this fast paced, dynamic position.
- Candidates must also be able to work as part of a team and have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent in English both written and oral are essential to this position.
- It is preferred that candidates be willing to relocate within Indonesia
- Proficient computer skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.