- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
- Conduct data research and make recommendations that impact strategic business direction.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, Product & Marketing team to resolve data quality issues that may occur and provide them supporting evidence as needed to achieve business goals as a company.
- Regularly review Data reports, take action to address the issues, and follow up to ensure resolution (Gatekeeper for data quality).
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in similar industry.
- Good experience with SQL to process & manipulate data and other statistical packages for analyzing data such as (Excel, R, Phyton, SPSS, etc).
- Experience in working with any BI tools like Tableau or other BI tools.
- Proficient in Analyzing Data, Processing Information, and Mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to details, and good communication skills.
- Enjoy uncovering the story and explanations behind the data.
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others.
- Must be Collaborative, self-motivated, customer centric & love what you do!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.