Corporate Finance Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Handle all Investment projects (not only in agribusiness but also other business related to TaniHub and TaniFund) Check the portofolio and make a projection before make a decision to choose the best project for investment. To seek for the project's potential in agro's side and to see the potential return.
- Check and monitor the business process and the financial security, also to work together with credit insurance.
- Check and monitor the cash flow of the invested business.
- Monitor the team who execute the day to day business and administrative process of the invested project. Do the company restructuring if needed. Manage the AR, AP,company's evaluation, fundraising, banking industry of the invested business.
- Create the reporting of the investment.
- Besides maintaining the recent investment project, will finding new potential project for investment.
- Has experience to handle investment, create the forecasting and make a good decision to take an investment project.
- Has experience not only to create the projection of investment, but also to execute the project.
- Min. Bachelor Degree, any field.
- Has Min. 5 years experience as Corporate Finance Manager
- Has experience to handle team.
- Has CFA certification will be a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.