Customer Excellence Specialist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Ensure customer service partners achieve daily KPIs.
- Monitor team’s performance on daily basis through all monitoring tools.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the Customer Service.
- Act as first tier problem resolution for issues escalated by the team members.
- Select and explain best solutions to solve given problems in the context of customer service.
- Analyse data and statistics to isolate and identify areas of improvement
- Implementing adjustments or corrections and following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify & escalate detected issues to related engineering team or other stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance including call, email, and chat.
- Periodically report to management on service performance and related topics
- Lead weekly meeting with departments or divisions and necessary stakeholders
- Work with operation analyst on customer service initiatives
- Help with training and skills development of the Customer Service Organization.
- Serve as escalation point for cases that cannot be resolved by Customer Experience team
- 4 years’ experience in call center / customer support in a quality assurance / improvement role.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Experience in vendor management a plus.
- Experience in managing to performance targets desired.
- A strong understanding of customer service principles.
- Experience working with a 24-hour operation desired.
- Experience in call centers, service industries, and/or consulting a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce or online business preferred.
- Project management experience, able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.