- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for the company website, including identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, ethnography and persona development as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing.
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a 'repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
- Work with project business representatives and team members to test business requirements using heuristic/qualitative methods.
- Work with UI/UX Designer to test proposed look & feel initiatives.
- Engage with development team to determine needs and the best way to test for those needs, create test plans, run the testing (moderating), analyze results, compile reports (powerpoint, word, video [Morae])
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Has experience in the same field, Min. 2-3 years of experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
- Determine user needs by conducting task-focused analyses.
- Usability moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written)
- Fluent in related research and analytics software
- Must be: Collaborative, self-motivated, love what you do!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.