Supply Chain Specialist - Jogjakarta
- Yogyakarta, IndonesiaYogyakarta, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaYogyakartaDI YogyakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Coordinates all shipping/receiving along with transportation.
- Monitor the load schedule to ensure on time service
- Oversees all inventory control and product rotation.
- Makes and maintains vendor partnerships.
- Plan, assign, and direct work.
- Reward and administer corrective action.
Work location: Jogjakarta
- 1 year(s) relevant experience in distribution and/or logistics
- Age Max. 35 yo
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines
- Detailed, number oriented individual with experience analyzing numbers quickly and responding decisively
- Strong team player in partnering with transportation, sales, customer service and the customer
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.