- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist user in Finance Department in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain data in Ms.Office
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Fresh graduated from bachelor degree are welcome to apply.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), advance in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.