Commercial Agribusiness Manager - TaniFund
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop Relationships with Clients: Commercial managers build relationships with clients to establish new contracts. They also develop strong relationships with different departments within their company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
- Create Plans for Business Growth Developing strategic plans to encourage business growth is a regular duty of commercial managers. They use analytics to create action plans that are based off data and statistics, and interpret results against targets.
- Manage commercial team and make sure to achieve sales target
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector (fFruit, vegetables, fishery and poultry) with a good network and customer base
- Has advance knowledge about agribusiness.
- Has highly skilled sales person with a business development minds
- Proficient and proven Sales and Commercial skills such as selling and buying in the Industry
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- Has ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Languages English essential
- Current sales experience, ideally both Retail and non-Retail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.